U.S bloggirls are really kind !
Amber, my favourite freelance burrito eater, nominated me for the Beautiful blogger award. Yippie yay ! I’m gonna write this in english so everybody including her could understand : U.S BLOGGIRLS ARE REALLY KIND (and funny, and interesting) ! not like our french ones …
Here are the rules that came with the award:
1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
Thank you Amber, it is such a delight to me to read your blog, makes me travel in time and that’s wonderful !
Seven interesting things about me :
1. I’m a huge fan and collectionneur of old movies (mostly 70-90’s)
2. I speak other languages when I’m really drunk
3. When I was 4, I puked on Santa Claus in a department store
4. I had my first cigarette at 9, stopped for 15 years and go back to it
5. I hate Arnaud-Fleurent Didier
6. I hate people who copy/paste things from you without saying a word and like if it was their original idea
7. Seven things is a lot
My nominations :
1. Nostomanic : maybe can’t be nominated twice but it’s so full of fun and sweet memories, I would eat it !
2. Decadanses : for the « from a child to adult » things that I feel as well
3. Arise, Therefore : because it’s like a sweet candy in mouth
4. Nevver : for the great pictures that makes me want to watch movies all day long
5. I miss your face : for the popculture and things I learned while reading it
6. No cats on the blog : my daily dose of laughs
7. Zizographie : for the good tastes in music
Thank you everybody, and please be kind with my english, I’m not a pro